Explore how our Master Data Management has helped a leading Retail Customer by providing Omnichannel Experience for their Consumers.
- Automate multiple source data processing using a single platform.
- Need to maintain a single source of truth by matching and merging the duplicate records.
- Managing future data enrichment in a robust and faster way.
- Create an MDM implementation to maintain Consumer (individual) and Customer (Business) records.
- Integration of different source data.
- Cleansing the data with given business validation data quality rules.
- Defining the data management strategy to master current and future consumers and customer data.
- Created an automated process to integrate the data collected from multiple sources
- Managing the Data Quality requirements for the selected attributes in Data Asset through the standard business validation rules.
- Assessing the quality of the data source by generating operational reports.
- Data model to support the feeding source system with require changes as per the business requirement so that further transactions can be initiated without any confusion.
- Easy edit for Master data through MDM data Browser.
- Different data models for various specifications as per business (e.g. Customer, Partner, Sales, etc.)
- Supported in managing the operational metrics as per business validation rules.
- Reduced the time taken to view all merged consumers' information as per their corresponding roles with the compilation of multiple source data.
- Key metric information was provided in near real-time to business executives.
- Related operational Dashboard updated.
- Business found the number of consumers with specific consumer role to improve the performance in Sale.
- Improved business resource optimization.
SPEAK TO OUR EXPERTS TODAY
If you have queries we are ready to discuss how our Data Insights Platform can help you in improving your organization governance process.